I have always wanted to trick, treat and attend a costume party for Halloween. None of that happened this year (and at this point I must say that there is always next year) but I did welcome home some special girls.
Presenting to you my special and awwwww-ly adorable guests who originated and evolved not too long ago!
I printed out some templates and cut them long back and honestly wish I could recollect the site. But sadly, I don’t.
I just made the girls, made the outfits and dressed them in combinations and used some halloween costumes as well. So what if I didn’t get to attend the party? My girls will make a grand (and late) appearance and hog the limelight.
I did not want to leave it at that. So, here is what I did.
1. Find some nice benches. it helps if you have a partner ( in my case, K) who is as crazy as you and helps you find some.
2. Leave one girl (and no, that’s not called deserting) on a bench.
3. Hide behind the huge concrete block. If you find a big tree, you are lucky.
4. Watch a random kid walk by the bench, get interested in the girl and pick her up with a smile and walk away.
5. Gloat in the happiness where I did pretty much nothing.
6. Kick myself for not having photographed it.
7. Repeat the mistake for all some more.
Did you do anything special?
Make a lovely week and stay inspired. It’s that time of the year to make new wish-lists and wrap-up the good times of the year and update scrapbooks!