Imagine my surprise (delightful) when I saw that Visha had tagged me. Here, I was, a newbie wiating to be tagged (yea yea, it’s really true) so that I experience the joy of doing such fun things and Visha’s offer made me just that – happpiee ! Thanks Visha
So without much ado, let us get down to business.
Tag is this:
Tell 11 things about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked by the one that tagged you, tag 11 other people and ask them 11 different questions.
11 things about myself:
I believe that no matter how shallow it sounds, books, music and movies define a person (to a large extent).
Very little acts get me excited and happy – like a baby holding my little finger, like a stranger’s smile in the bus, like being on time for a train, seeing a comment on my blog and the better half coming home even 5 mins early. Ya, I live for such simple moments.
I work in rehabilitation dept.and work with persons having disabilities – intellectual and non-intellectual. That means, I also see persons with degenerative disorders – young and old.
I LOVE what I am doing. And am
proud very very proud of it. It makes me feel grateful and thankful for small things in life. And I wish it to be that way.
I talk a lot. Like, LOT.
I try my hand at pretty much every hobby. Offlate, I am into Origami and clay.
The first movie I watched with the better half is something I don’t remember. I was too besotted to remember the movie name. It was english. We wanted to watch a movie for special reasons and there weren’t really any good releases.
I am now reading Mistress of Spices by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
I am a part-time law student.
My latest obsession is doing up our new home.
I love love pets – anything except cats. I LOVE doggies. But my conscience doesn’t allow me to keep one owing to our schedules that will make him/her lonely.
11 questions :
- Early riser or late sleeper? – Late sleeper. Late late sleeper. Currently both owing to the commute.
- Holiday on a beach or a mountain? – Mountain.
- List the cities in which you have lived so far. – Mysore and Singapore (present).
- What kind of music do you like? – Moody. I generally love music as long as I can hear the instruments that go into it and doesn’t sound like utensils clanging. Oh yes, the lyrics are super important. Like, majorly. But that doesn’t mean Sheila, Munni, auntyji and chikni chameli are out. I ofcourse love them.
- How many BFFs do you have? – Numbers don’t matter. I know that I have them. I am content with that
- Which is the last movie you saw? – John Carter with my better half.
- What is the name of your first school? – SJCS
- What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you hear these words – ‘first love’? – Dew drops on a leaf (of a particular Virginia green shade), drizzle, more greenery and bare feet.
- What is the first thing you notice when you go to any restaurant? - whether they serve vegetarian. Trust me, fish and seafood is vegetarian in Spore in some places.
- List the most inspiring bloggers according to you – Every word and every event shared is an inspiration and hence is every blogger.
- Blogging to you is……. an avenue to creative freedom and amazing souls.
Since Visha has tagged pretty much the same blogs that I read, , I’ll give the other parts a pass for now. But once, I start reading mroe blogs, I’ll definitely want to follow this up. But if anyone is interested, I’d be happy to make 11 questions for you !
I had fun doing this Thanks Visha !